A PREMIER League star has been quizzed under caution over claims he racially abused an worker at an apartment complex.
The move comes after The Sun on Sunday told last week that a police probe had been launched.
The alleged victim, 50, said: “I don’t follow football.
“The development is a place with lots of very rich people.
“It is my job to make sure the place is safe.
“After he had gone, my colleague told me he is a famous footballer. I was shocked.
“I felt sick to the pit of my stomach.”
The incident reportedly occurred on December 10.
Police said: “On Friday a man in his 30s was voluntarily interviewed.
“He was not arrested. Inquiries continue.”